Do you want to be part of building game changing business software and work in an innovative and entrepreneurial company? Are you a talent, looking for entrepreneurial environment, then we are happy to hear from you!
At the Gdańsk office we are currently looking for a solution oriented, team spirited and experienced web developer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of complex web application (js/html/css)
- Working closely with the UI/UX and backend (API) teams
- Research new requirements to understand options, scope, and risk and to formulate and propose appropriate options, including architecture and technology
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet requirements
- Meet project milestones in an iterative and incremental development process
- Communicate with engineering management on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination
- Work effectively with other development team members on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation
To be the perfect candidate, you need to be a software developer with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to take decisions, initiatives and getting things done. We need you to know software development principles, design patterns, and large software project architecture. It’s unfortunately not enough to know only HTML and jQuery.
Desired skills and expertise
- University degree in Computer Science (and/or documented work experience)
- Experience working in agile software development process (SCRUM & Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written English as the corporate language is English
- Willingness to get out of comfort zone – we often try and test cutting-edge technologies, and ability to quickly learn and assess those is crucial
- Ability and willingness to work without strict supervision – we give a lot of freedom to our developers regarding technology choices, work style, and tools, but in exchange we expect you to take responsibility for your choices and actions
What you’ll find at Adtoma
- Great entrepreneurial work atmosphere
- Stability and growth within the company’s flat structure and Scandinavian work culture
- Exposure to various software development technologies (you’ll never get bored)
- Inspiring team members across the world (Sweden, Poland, Australia, Italy, United Kingdom)
- Very informal and laid-back work envorinment
- Tools we use: JIRA, Bitbucket, TeamCity (we’re shifting to SaaS CI now), Git, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes
- Full-time or contract based employment (your choice)
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10 – 16)
- Private health insurance
- Best coffee in the building 😉
How to apply
Applications should include a short motivation letter, CV, and transcripts of records. Candidates are invited to send their applications as soon as possible – we read the applications as they come in,
don’t hesitate to be quick on the apply button. If you have specific questions, you are welcome to contact us e-mail.
Please include the following statement in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.), prowadzonych przez Adtoma sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą w Gdańsku.”